Friday 4 November 2011

Baby steps

So, I just weighed in where I hoped I would, and YAY!! for three reasons:
1. I am now officially (well, BMI official) no longer obese! I'm now merely overweight. Yay for small achievements!
2. I've now lost a stone and a half in total, and since I've got three more to lose to meet my current goal, that means I'm a third of the way there.
3. I'm now down to roughly my lowest weight since I entered teenage-ery. The last time I weighed about this much was Winter 2007, which was one of the most anxiously happy times of my life. This time, I'm going lower, and happier.

So this coming week, I'm not going to be obsessing over calories. Hopefully if I eat up to my maintenance for a little while, it'll surprise my metabolism and shake things up again. My loss has definitely been slowing the more my body adjusts to eating less.

So excited for this week, it'll be so nice to get away for a bit and de-stress. Determined not to ruin it through panic over food. Anyway, I'd have to eat 10500 calories over my BMR to gain back those 3 pounds I just lost. And even that wouldn't be disasterous. Whatever is gained can be lost again.

In that spirit, here's some pretty relaxing music:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment