Sunday 17 June 2012

Every cloud.

I'm not going to pretend my eating hasn't been horrendous today, that I haven't failed at the first hurdle when it came to not bingeing. But that doesn't have to be the most important thing in my life.

Despite it, right now I'm happy.

Because it was sunny this morning.

Because I have my first driving lesson tomorrow and I'm excited, not scared.

Because my parents were nice to each other today.

Because I've managed decent 3 or 4 mile runs for the past four days in a row.

Because I have lots of interesting cooking to do for next weekend.

Because I managed to resist some pretty scary thoughts this afternoon.

Because I dragged this day back from being a complete disaster.

Because I've booked my escape. Because I'm brave enough. Because I deserve a treat. Because I want it, and it's okay to give myself something I want. Because it's okay to be impetuous, once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment