Thursday 26 April 2012

Not the End of the World

I just ate 250 calories worth of marzipan chocolate bar. It wasn't even that nice.

Ugh.

I bought it from a posh sweet shop in town, and had a cheeky bite to see what it was like. But when I found it wasn't all that nice, suddenly I just wanted to inhale the whole thing. Almost like I was trying to get rid of it. I don't understand why I do that, but I definitely do. Whenever I binge, it's always on things that aren't nice, things that are disappointing.

But it's okay. I'm cutting the unnecessary carbs from my dinner later and loading up on six different kinds of vegetable in a prawn stir fry. And in a moment I'm off to a zumba class to burn off that stupid binge.

It was stupid.

But it's not the end of the world.

And I actually feel okay about it.

And maybe next time I'll find it in me to stop.

Because, while it's not the end of the world, it's definitely NOT WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment