Sunday 8 July 2012

Days

Some days I hate my body.

Some days I hate my mind.

And some days I just hate myself.

These are failure days, lonely days, doubt days, nightmare days, neverending days, flashback days, weak days.

These are biro and salt water days.

These are chipped nail polish days.

These are silence days.

These are blurring, shaking, stinging days.

These are the days that sneak up on me when I least expect it.

These are the days I know without a doubt are coming.


These days are the ones I have to fight against.

Because these days are given to me by myself.

These days are the reason why I have to keep going.

They are the reason I have to make myself strong.

They are the reason I have to make myself brave.

These are the days that remind me what I'm doing all this for...

...so that one day, these days will be the days where I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment